[Support] ich777 - Jellyfin AMD/Intel/Nvidia [DEPRECATED]

1 hour ago, folic86 said:

Jellyfin won't start (or Plex, but that's a different repo) and moans of a bad parameter.

Can you post the error message?

1 hour ago, folic86 said:

Ok, I think it's an nVidia issue....tried to reinstall the Container and can't find my GFX card ID.....

Then make a post on the Nvidia thread.

Why can't you find your graphics card UUID? Doesn't it show up in the Nvidia Plugin?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I certainly made a mistake I no longer have the dri directory

Despite having modified the go file and using the modprobe command radeon the directory What settings do I have to make to find this dri directory?

I have no problem with the Radeon TOP plugin Thank you very much in advance for your help Have a good day

dri.png

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea why I can see posters and images fine but when click to edit images and search it comes up blank. I can click on any blank one and it will update but I just cant see the preview window. This happened when I updated the docker image.image.thumb.png.64bc930e44e252f3b751179174ac4a50.png

6 hours ago, oniichan said:

Any idea why I can see posters and images fine but when click to edit images and search it comes up blank. I can click on any blank one and it will update but I just cant see the preview window. This happened when I updated the docker image.

Actually not, does this happen with every Movie or TV show?

I can't reproduce this:

I'm on version: grafik.png.83c6a6b2966aa0bdd6766b6a801e6ad4.png

This is eventually something for the Jellyfin Forums/Github/Issue tracker

Have you already tried to restart the container?

5 hours ago, ich777 said:

Actually not, does this happen with every Movie or TV show?

I can't reproduce this:

I'm on version: grafik.png.83c6a6b2966aa0bdd6766b6a801e6ad4.png

This is eventually something for the Jellyfin Forums/Github/Issue tracker

Have you already tried to restart the container?

It was happening to all movies and TV shows as well as backdrops. This is so weird because I restarted the container before and nothing happened but I just did now and it seems to be working fine now.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, oniichan said:

It was happening to all movies and TV shows as well as backdrops. This is so weird because I restarted the container before and nothing happened but I just did now and it seems to be working fine now.

So everything is working now properly?

Eventually it was a minor flaw in Jellyfin itself or a Browser cache issue.

17 hours ago, ich777 said:

So everything is working now properly?

Eventually it was a minor flaw in Jellyfin itself or a Browser cache issue.

Don't think it was a browser cache issue as I tried on different browsers and devices as well as cleared cache and temp files to make sure. The container just needed to be reset and all is fine now Thanks.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, mikl said:

@ich777 Do you know why the Jellyfin server in your container is not updating to 1.0.7.6 when the web client is?

Thank you for the report, try to update the container again.

Seems like the main Jellyfin 10.7.6 package wasn't ready when my server built the container for 10.7.6

EDIT: Looked at the logs for the first 10.7.6 build and this was the exact problem, all packages where available for 10.7.6 except for the 'jellyfin-server'. 'jellyfin-server' was still on 10.7.5 anyways, everything is now on 10.7.6

Triggered the build for 10.7.6 and now erverything should work properly and be the right version.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ich777 said:

Thank you for the report, try to update the container again.

Seems like the main Jellyfin 10.7.6 package wasn't ready when my server built the container for 10.7.6

EDIT: Looked at the logs for the first 10.7.6 build and this was the exact problem, all packages where available for 10.7.6 except for the 'jellyfin-server'. 'jellyfin-server' was still on 10.7.5 anyways, everything is now on 10.7.6

Triggered the build for 10.7.6 and now erverything should work properly and be the right version.

Awesome! Thank you so much!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, eagle470 said:

Working on adding remote access, I'm unsure how to do this with an unraid container. Any suggestions?

Do you have SWAG or NginxProxyManager installed?

I recommend not exposing the Container directly to the Internet instead do it with a reverse Proxy.

Look at this video from @SpaceInvaderOne for examle (its's for Let's Encrypt but that's actually SWAG):

1 hour ago, IngZ said:

After update to 10.7.6  not working DNLA on tv's ((

Does it work on 10.7.5, if yes, try to go back to 10.7.5.

Go to your Docker template from Jellyfin and add this to your Repository: ':amd64_stable_10.7.5' (without quotes). This will pull version 10.7.5 from DockerHub.

IMG_20210704_070005.thumb.jpg.6690c9b8bbac30d8209613a4a5080146.jpg

Please report back of ot works after you downgraded.

What you can also try is set the Network Type to "Host".

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, IngZ said:

both. after the update 10.7.6, long freezes started with DLNA.

10.7.5 work fine.

Have you installed any plugins in Jellyfin?

From what I know  they have sometimes problems with updates and plugins.

I can only tell you that in my case 10.7.6 works fine but I don't use DLNA.

13 minutes ago, IngZ said:

I did not install plugins.

Cleaned up the appdata.

I installed 10.7.6 again. Everything worked properly.

The upgrade from 10.7.5 to 10.7.6 did not work correctly were only DLNA.

That is really strange, I can only recommend to create a issue on Github.

• 1 month later...

Hi,
I'd like to access the webgui via https.

WebGUI-Port in the container-config for https is the default Port 8920.

In the Jellyfin settings I activated https and provided a valid public certificate.

But I'm not able to access the webgui. It's said connection refused; page not reachable.

Although I set port 8920 in the container settings, the port is not shown at the port assignment.

891926130_PortAssignment.PNG.62f93b454c5ae28f8d2bf0f85a183036.PNG

What is wrong here?

4 hours ago, psychofaktory said:

I'd like to access the webgui via https.

I see you have the container in br0.20.

Simply 10.20.20.14:8920 and you should be able to connect to it.

Although I set port 8920 in the container settings

If you run a container in Custom: br0 mode you don't have to set a port in the settings because if it runs in this mode you can connect to it an all ports, regardless of what you define in the template.

But I'm not able to access the webgui. It's said connection refused; page not reachable.

Can you connect to 8096?

Have you configured SSL properly in the containers template?

I only expose 8096 in the Dockerfile and unRAID only displays the exposed ports from the Dockerfile but that's not a problem because all ports are open to a container in Custom: br0 network.

May I ask why don't you use a reverse proxy on port 8096 and let the reverse proxy handle the SSL certifocate?

Thanks for your reply!

Port 8096 was accessible.

I tried https://10.20.20.14:8920 today again and this time it worked. No clue what happened since yesterday...

But then I recognized DLNA-server isn't working anymore when https is turned on.

So now I use the variant with the reverse proxy as you mentioned.

14 hours ago, ich777 said:

If you run a container in Custom: br0 mode you don't have to set a port in the settings because if it runs in this mode you can connect to it an all ports, regardless of what you define in the template.

Thanks for that information. Didn't know that before 🙂

• Like 1
  • ich777 changed the title to [Support] ich777 - Jellyfin AMD/Intel/Nvidia [DEPRECATED]
  • ich777 locked this topic