Need SATA Controller Advice - Marvell Controller Causing Issues

Howdy

I've got a Marvell 4 port SATA controller that's been causing me intermittent issues. I'll randomly lose a drive or two and I'll have to add them back into the array. Sometimes an XFS rebuild does the trick, sometimes I need to completely rebuild the drive. Either way it's not ideal. It seems to only like a maximum of 2/4 drives on the controller and adding the third causes issues. 

I've read that Unraid doesn't like the Marvell controllers so I guess I should replace.  Right now I can't even get it to recognize my missing drive so I'm a bit stuck until I can get this replaced. It's throwing some "SATA Link Down" and "Limiting Sata Link speed to 1.5 gbps" error codes. 

Can someone recommend me an Unraid compatible controller for a ASRock 880GM-LE AM3 AMD 880G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard. I'm not a hardware junkie so I've been spinning my wheels to understand what would be compatible with this MOBO. 

Thanks for any recommendations.