Twitch Streaming and Podcasting with Unraid

It's funny you brought this up...I was interested in getting a little bit into streaming and followed a guide and tested it out for a little bit, but wasn't sure how it came out.  I would love a more in depth article on all the things you can do with unraid and twitch.  I understand some of the components, but overall kind of lost on how it all comes together.  I used several docker images for plex, radarr, sonarr, etc and it works wonderfully.

Edited by cypherus
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, cypherus said:

It's funny you brought this up...I was interested in getting a little bit into streaming and followed a guide and tested it out for a little bit, but wasn't sure how it came out.  I would love a more in depth article on all the things you can do with unraid and twitch.  I understand some of the components, but overall kind of lost on how it all comes together.  I used several docker images for plex, radarr, sonarr, etc and it works wonderfully.

I don't know how to add a permanent "quote" underneath me, but here is my setup

Fractal Design Node 804 | Gigabyte C246M-WU4 | Intel Core i5-9400 2.9 GHz 6-Core Processor | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB | MSI GeForce GTX 1660 6 GB VENTUS XS OC | Sabrent Rocket 4.0 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Cache | 5 x HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 4TB

Thanks for reading! For the other guide, if you hop over to here and tag Stefano (spx404), he is usually very responsive about questions.

For the signature, head to "Account Settings" and Signature and you can add your Hardware in there and it will display at the bottom of your posts. 

Thanks again for reading, glad you enjoyed it!