[FS] Crucial 8GB DDR4 2133 CL15 ECC Registered DIMM CT8G4RFS4213 (pair for $80)

Price is per pair. Includes PayPal & free shipping to US. I will ship international but at your cost.

2x Crucial 8GB DDR4 2133 (PC4-2133) CL15 ECC Registered DIMM CT8G4RFS4213 Server memory pulled from a my current unRaid when I upped the RAM. Like new.

More speed. More bandwidth. More efficient. Next generation DDR4 memory is here. Overcome one of your greatest server limitations: memory. From networking, cloud computing, and virtualization to HPC, Big Data and more, memory - dependent server applications require increasingly higher densities of memory and higher levels of performance than are attainable on current DDR3 technology. Enter Crucial DDR4 server memory. This product is an 8GB DDR4 server module that operates at speeds up to 2133 MT/s and has a CL15 latency. It is a Registered DIMM (RDIMM) with Error Correction Code (ECC). It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 RDIMM layout of 288 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2133MT/s RDIMM memory.

00P0P_8hMACDBVODm_1200x900.jpg