(DEAD) IBM ServeRAID BR10i $44.45 shipped

dyrewolfe

Check on eBay, lowest price is ~$135.  I got mine on eBay for $59 (shipped). Was not a refurb - but a new system pull.  It needed the bracket which are hard to find.

HERE is another source for $58 (free shipping).  I saw a reference to someone buying from this vendor in another forum asking about the bracket, so assuming it does not come with one.

Do the br10i's from this printsavings.com come with the bracket?  If so, you might want to pull the trigger if you want one.  Next thing you know the guy will raise the price again.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do the br10i's from this printsavings.com come with the bracket?  If so, you might want to pull the trigger if you want one.  Next thing you know the guy will raise the price again.

Yes they do. At least my first one did. I should have the 2nd one tomorrow. Standard height bracket.

Edit: I'm not really sure how printsavings handles their inventory since they have several listings at several different prices for that card. I assume they source them from different suppliers. So YMMV on the other cards.

They had them listed again on their site for around $54 refurbished.  I ordered 1 again this morning and the order was canceled again.  Got my cables from amazon and still no card to use.  What a great company this is.  They referred me to another website that was useless.  Anyway just my experience with this company.

I had ordered 2 and then 1 the day they started showing no inventory and all 3 just arrived together in one box.  The bag around them is folded in a specific way which makes me suspect they are either new or refurbished.  Each has the full height bracket that has the two led holes.

P1010275.jpg.81b6e182d4a867f91781be9ac720c4c2.jpg

I had ordered 2 and then 1 the day they started showing no inventory and all 3 just arrived together in one box.  The bag around them is folded in a specific way which makes me suspect they are either new or refurbished.  Each has the full height bracket that has the two led holes.

That's how my second one came today. The first one was sealed and folded in the same manner but also in a sealed box. Installed, flashed it to the latest. No issues. According to the born on date, it's slightly newer than my first one.

I checked one of my boards and it already has the firmware I was going to load onto it.  Very nice.