Performance

NAStyBox

It's of course easy to take a SWAG at pins and memory, but I was wondering if there's an Unraid specific performance tuning app out there I might have missed? I just migrated to a 9900k with 64gb of memory, and I want to change pins on some Dockers as well as maybe tweak some VM settings. 

Is there anything out there that monitors Docker and VM CPU and memory usage over a period of time? Even better would be an app that actually tells you what to change, but manual is fine. I just need the data. 

Thanks in advance!

I am not aware of anything Unraid specific. My goto for resource monitoring is a Netdata docker container paired with a docker-proxy-acl container to pass through the docker socket (though the second container is not strictly necessary more of a peace of mind security thing). I think it would provide all of the metrics you are looking for and more.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, primeval_god said:

I am not aware of anything Unraid specific. My goto for resource monitoring is a Netdata docker container paired with a docker-proxy-acl container to pass through the docker socket (though the second container is not strictly necessary more of a peace of mind security thing). I think it would provide all of the metrics you are looking for and more.

I did see that one, but it's nowhere near what I'm looking for. I'm not interested in any sort of a learning curve as the data I'm looking to extract is relatively basic. It would be like using Wireshark to determine if your broadband connection is up or down.