Can't boot Win10 VM with 1070 passthrough anymore

I got my server and VM up and running yesterday, to an extent.

specs:

UNRAID 6.9.0-rc2

Ryzen 3600

MSI B550m MAG Mortar

16gb (2x8) 3600mhz

GTX 1070

I had windows installed, updated, working with my Nvidia 1070 passthrough, keyboard, mouse etc.

I was gaming on it last night to test stability. After about an hour of playing a game the VM crashes, black screen. But reboots. I turn the VM off and the unraid server, and go to bed.

This morning I tried to install a USB controller PCIe card. I couldn't get it to show up, but while tinkering I noticed that I could passthrough my whole I/O (motherboard USB controller) to my VM. The unraid stick is connected to the case's USB ports and is on a separate controller.

I eventually get it working after some more tinkering. But now I can't connect via my 1070 passthrough. Only through VNC.

When I tried booting earlier I was getting BSOD with "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" and "what failed: nvlddmkm.sys"

I tried undoing everything I had done this morning, took out the non-working USB controller card, turned off motherbaord USB controller passthrough and it still won't work again.

The VM log is spitting out this error:

2021-02-21T18:27:02.327834Z qemu-system-x86_64: vfio_region_write(0000:2b:00.0:region3+0x115b828, 0x0,8) failed: Device or resource busy

Not sure if this is related but also noticed my Memory - Log is 100% in the dashboard. Related?

I'm still quite new at this, let me know if there's any other info I should post. diagnostics attached.

tower-diagnostics-20210222-1804.zip

Edited by blueflame