VNC wont connect to VM

RysXr200

I am pretty new to unraid but I have searched high and low to and answer for this problem. I am having an issue with my windows VM after I messed up removing a cache drive that had some errors on it.  I have deleted the libvirt file and the VM and the vdisk but now when I go to recreate the VM, VNC wont connect to it.  And I don't think its just that it wont connect I don't think the VM even exists on the network as it doesn't show up in my routers DHCP table.  I also have to force stop the VM because it wont stop on its own.  I have attached the diagnostics and I would greatly appreciate any help anyone could offer to fix this problem.

Thanks,

server-diagnostics-20210222-2255.zip

6 hours ago, SimonF said:

Have you disabled and re-enabled VM Settings to recreate the libvirt.img  file and restart the processes?

So I disabled the VM settings in order to delete the libvirt.img and once I restarted it libvirt was recreated.  I have done that a few times.  VNC now connects but the attached is what it shows.

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, SimonF said:

Do you see press any key to boot from CD when you start the VM? or have you already re-built it?

type reset to reboot at the shell prompt, and see if the press any key comes up. Maybe VNC didn't come up quick enough for you to see.

Turns out the CD Drive in the template got changed from SATA to IDE and not it seems to work find.  I think it woulnt connect to the VNC because my server was being taxed pretty heaviliy with a parity check and the mover running.