My UnRaid is a mess - random webui shutdowns, and every reboot triggers a parity check - HELP!

C-Fu

Every so often, I get the dreaded "500 Internal Server Error" with the unraid webui. Tried searching for ways to reboot just the nginx, but I figured there might be some underlying issues that need to be addressed when this keeps happening.

Not sure if it's related to the fact that every single reboot command will trigger a parity check. It doesn't if I manually disable docker, VM, and array before the reboot.

the diagnostics file is right after the WebUI is gone. I shutdown an Xpenology VM via the web ui, and waited for macinabox to do something but doesn't seem to be responding. I removed another macinabox docker container, and the loading animation doesn't seem to wanna go away. Other containers seem to be working fine currently, but doing a docker rm macinabox shows no such container.

System is accessible via SSH and SCP. Running the latest rc2 - 6.9.2? Can't seem to remember the version name, sorry!

unraid-fu-diagnostics-20210224-0148.zip

Edited by C-Fu