Transfer Speed really low

Hi,

first of all sorry for my bad English.

I've installed a new Unraid with 2 3.5"HDD with 6tb. When I try to transfer a file from my pc to the Array of my new Unraid, the transfer speed is 19mb/s only. I don't know the reason because my lan is Gibabites and previously my Unraid was an HTPC with Win10 and the trasfert speed was 70/80 Mb/s. 

What can I do to discover the problem??

Tks for help me! 

I just saw this in the logs that seems odd.

Feb 23 12:34:47 Tower kernel: ACPI BIOS Error (bug): Could not resolve [\_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SPT4._GTF.DSSP], AE_NOT_FOUND (20180810/psargs-330)
Feb 23 12:34:47 Tower kernel: ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed \_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SPT4._GTF, AE_NOT_FOUND (20180810/psparse-514)
Feb 23 12:34:47 Tower kernel: ACPI BIOS Error (bug): Could not resolve [\_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SPT5._GTF.DSSP], AE_NOT_FOUND (20180810/psargs-330)
Feb 23 12:34:47 Tower kernel: ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed \_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SPT5._GTF, AE_NOT_FOUND (20180810/psparse-514)

Not sure if this is an issue though.

Hopefully someone can look at it a give you some advice.

9 hours ago, Alcarimon said:

I also tried to install an app to mount an external HDD, and I did this to try to bypass the Lan and transfer the files by USB but, nothing.. something gone wrong, my transfer speed is always really slow!!

Do you mean it was also slow transferring from a USB device? And it was USB 3.0? Since you don't have parity try a transfer form one array disk to the other, you can do that with Windows after enabling disk shares ( Settings -> Global Share Settings), note only transfer from a disk share to another disk share.

11 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Do you mean it was also slow transferring from a USB device? And it was USB 3.0? Since you don't have parity try a transfer form one array disk to the other, you can do that with Windows after enabling disk shares ( Settings -> Global Share Settings), note only transfer from a disk share to another disk share.

Hi, 

first of all tsk for your help!

While the transfer speed was too slow by LAN (My PC to the Array), I tried to bypass it and used an external disk 3.0, but the transfer speed was really slow again, 9/10 mb/s. 

Ok if I understood correctly I'll try to transfer a file from one of my disk to another on my array system. 

I'll come back when work's done

I tried to do that you told me. I did the following passages: I created 2 shared, one with HDD1 and the second one with HDD2. After that I loaded one file on HDD1. After, I tried to move the file from hdd1 to hdd2 but the speed was more slower than normal.  I wanted to check  my cables too but every cables are cat 5.e.

Sorry but have I to use a Win/Mac OS  browser to move on directory of my Unraid, correct? Isn't there the possibility to move on the directory by Unraid Os directly? 

Maybe is a rooter problem!

you may have a disk failing - i would check the smart reports and probably run smart tests to see whats happening.  Without parity protection, you are at risk to lose that data.   The two -DM's look fine.  check your SATA cables while you're in there.  They can come loose.