When I click on some links, Unraid login screen loads...

I have a weird issue that I don't really know how to explain or search for (although I did try). I have Unraid installed on a Dell R710. When I click on some links in Mac Mail and Safari, instead of pointing me to the linked site, I am brought to the Unraid login screen.

For example, the screen shot is of the login screen coming up when I clicked on an unsubscribe link in a spam email. I don't really notice any pattern to the type of link, except that it may happen more often on urls with sub-domains or that do redirects.

I do have pi-hole installed, serving by DNS but not my DHCP. I have a Wireguard tunnel setup to a VPS that is running NGINX Reverse Proxy Manager. Those are the only two things I can think of that may cause an issue, but I haven't been able to pinpoint it to either...

If I copy and paste the link into Chrome it works fine, so it may be a Safari issue (clearing cache and cookies doesn't work). I know this isn't an Unraid issue (at least I don't think it is), but you guys seem to be good at this stuff and helpful.

Thanks for any help, I'm really scratching my head on this.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 5.59.43 PM.png