[SOLVED] Cannot install docker images

Hey guys,

Last week I started a process o shrinking the array, swapped the case and now have less bays, so I swapped the partity disk and one disk from the array.

Partity: 4Tb -> 12Tb

Array: 4Tb + 4Tb + 4Tb + 4Tb -> 12Tb + 4Tb

Followed this guide, and there was no data loss. (This was a long process that took me about 5 days)

After starting the array, my plex docker was giving an error that said it could not read/write in the config folder. Aflter a lot of digging I decided to remove the container, remove the data and create it again. But now I cannot event install. When trying to intall the error is this.

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='Plex-Media-Server' --net='host' -e TZ="Europe/London" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PLEX_CLAIM'='Insert Token from https://plex.tv/claim' -e 'PLEX_UID'='99' -e 'PLEX_GID'='100' -e 'VERSION'='latest' -v '/mnt/user/Media/transcode/':'/transcode':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Media/Movies/':'/movies':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Media/TVShows/':'/tv':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/Plex-Media-Server':'/config':'rw' 'plexinc/pms-docker'
a8831359c5e5f2268e5b429d43c9f6991e1407d28bf979f8773e49ba3b0aa4af
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: error while creating mount source path '/mnt/user/appdata/Plex-Media-Server': mkdir /mnt/user/appdata/Plex-Media-Server: no space left on device.

The command failed.

Anyone with this problem?

Edited by joaoelvas
24 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Nothing jumps out, you can try re-creating the docker image.

Well, tried as you said, now I lost all my containers and cannot create any, the error is the same 😪

Pulling image: plexinc/pms-docker:latest
IMAGE ID [292466754]: Pulling from plexinc/pms-docker.
IMAGE ID [83ee3a23efb7]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 27 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [db98fc6f11f0]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 843 B. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [f611acd52c6c]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 162 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [95312d8dae6b]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 124 MB. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [f9d3d98e1497]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 4 KB. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [edb5add85679]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 109 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
Status: Downloaded newer image for plexinc/pms-docker:latest

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 259 MB

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='Plex-Media-Server' --net='host' -e TZ="Europe/London" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PLEX_CLAIM'='Insert Token from https://plex.tv/claim' -e 'PLEX_UID'='99' -e 'PLEX_GID'='100' -e 'VERSION'='latest' -v '/mnt/user/Media/transcode/':'/transcode':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Media/Movies/':'/movies':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Media/TVShows/':'/tv':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/Plex-Media-Server':'/config':'rw' 'plexinc/pms-docker'
c95cdad2b088d43a4e6ae24955cab9279b6174462f322409aa668c3bc6b209b1
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: error while creating mount source path '/mnt/user/appdata/Plex-Media-Server': mkdir /mnt/user/appdata/Plex-Media-Server: no space left on device.

The command failed.

Ok, I fixed the problem, somehow all my shares had all the free space left as available and the appdata share only had like, 30% of that. Even with the included disks set to all.

My guess is that the share was assigned to a ghost disk (One of those that was removed), so I included all disks one by one, saved and then set it to all again.

After that it showed the correct available space and I was able to install dockers.

Thanks for your help anyway.

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Cannot install docker images