**VIDEO GUIDE** Let's Install - Dynamic DNS with Cloudflare on unRAID

• 1 month later...

Thank you for this series, I'm learning a lot with you.

Like a lot of people around here I have my main dockers setup with a web proxy like swag and duckdns.

I'm looking forward to host a few websites on my Unraid server (with worpress). As far as I understand if I have a dynamic IP and if I want to proxy my main domain, Cloudflare is the best option.

So I'm very happy with all your explanations it's very didactic.

For now my configuration doesn't allow me to setup my main domain with a A Name as I'm using duckdns. I wanna stick with swag cause I've read that its is more flexible to configure.

Can't wait to have some more qualities videos like yours.

You rule Mate !

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rikul said:

Thank you for this series, I'm learning a lot with you.

Like a lot of people around here I have my main dockers setup with a web proxy like swag and duckdns.

I'm looking forward to host a few websites on my Unraid server (with worpress). As far as I understand if I have a dynamic IP and if I want to proxy my main domain, Cloudflare is the best option.

So I'm very happy with all your explanations it's very didactic.

For now my configuration doesn't allow me to setup my main domain with a A Name as I'm using duckdns. I wanna stick with swag cause I've read that its is more flexible to configure.

Can't wait to have some more qualities videos like yours.

You rule Mate !

Thank you mate I'm glad you find them helpful! 

It's all personal preference of course. As a beginner honestly I think NPM is best but for those that want to be more flexible and advanced SWAG has its benefits.

You really can't beat the CloudFlare option since it's completely free as a base in my humble opinion. 

Also you just taught me a new word - didactic!

Looking forward to sharing more :)