[Support] binhex - Airsonic-Advanced

binhex

15 hours ago, TekDRu said:

Hello @binhex

How do I migrate from Airsonic (linuxserver/airsonic)  to Airsonic-Advanced, keeping my existing settings, playlists, data from Airsonic without having to start from scratch again?

Create the new container and then copy across files from the old to the new, sorry i cant be more specific but ive never done this, probably start with the database and see what you get, this might contain everything.

8 hours ago, folic86 said:

It's probably not something @binhexcan advise on, but I have a few FLAC albums that play fine on local machine, but will not play in Airsonic Advanced.

Any suggestions?

one for the airsonic dev's see the OP link, see the github link, then go to 'issues' and create a new issue.

10 hours ago, binhex said:

Create the new container and then copy across files from the old to the new, sorry i cant be more specific but ive never done this, probably start with the database and see what you get, this might contain everything.

Thanks @binhex.  That worked!

I needed the copy over:

/db/

/airsonic.log

/airsonic.properties

I did not include the other folders( /thumbs, /index18, etc.).

One thing I had to go back and do is add in a new container path for Music (see attached) because my original music path from airsonic could not be found when I started airsonic-advanced.

airsonic-advanced-container.png

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/24/2021 at 5:48 PM, Masterwishx said:

After i made Airsonic-Advanced behind Nginx Proxy Manager avalible to internet the icons of help is not shown ,how to fix it ?

when its Local its working OK

one for the nginx proxy manager support thread and/or airsonic advanced github 'issues'

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I've had everything working great for months with this, now all of a sudden if i try to load the docker I get a generic "This site can’t be reached" error in the browser.  I've tried force updating, and reinstalling the docker. I'm not sure what is going on ?  I didn't want totally delete the image and start from scratch. Any idea what I should be looking at?

• 4 weeks later...

Just installed the docker and everything looks good. However when I use the share "Share" function the link generated causes an internal server error. Any ideas?

I noticed that even after generating the link, there's nothing showing under the "Shared Media" tab.

Status  500

Error   Internal Server Error

Message   No message available

Path   /ext/share/eagVS

Time   Sat Mar 05 17:40:35 PST 2022

Exception

Java version   Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_281

Operating system   Linux 5.10.28-Unraid

Server    Apache Tomcat/9.0.33

Memory   Used 140 of 771 MB

Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 6.00.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 6.00.57 PM.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi All,  I'm not sure exactly when this happened, might've been the update before the latest update, but I can longer access my Airsonic instance.  Unraid behaves as if it's "up", but when I attempt to access the site, either inside my network, or outside, it states that the site cannot be reached. 

The logs from the docker are below:

2024-03-17 19:10:31,147 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
           _                       _          
     /\   (_)                     (_)         
    /  \   _ _ __  ___  ___  _ __  _  ___     
   / /\ \ | | '__|/ __|/ _ \| '_ \| |/ __|    
  / ____ \| | |   \__ \ (_) | | | | | (__     
 /_/    \_\_|_|   |___/\___/|_| |_|_|\___|    

2024-03-17 19:10:31,519 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2024-03-17 19:10:31.515  INFO --- org.airsonic.player.Application          : Starting Application v10.6.0 on 61d2cf11450b with PID 74 (/opt/airsonic/airsonic.war started by nobody in /)

2024-03-17 19:10:31,520 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2024-03-17 19:10:31.519  INFO --- org.airsonic.player.Application          : The following profiles are active: legacy

2024-03-17 19:10:36,162 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2024-03-17 19:10:36.161  WARN --- ConfigServletWebServerApplicationContext : Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'themeSource': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method 'setSettingsService' parameter 0; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'settingsService': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'internetRadioDao'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'internetRadioDao': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'daoHelper'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'daoHelper': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'jdbcTemplate'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'liquibase' defined in class path resource [org/airsonic/player/spring/DatabaseConfiguration.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: java.sql.SQLException: User not found: SA

2024-03-17 19:10:36,186 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2024-03-17 19:10:36.184 ERROR --- o.s.boot.SpringApplication               : Application run failed

org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'themeSource': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method 'setSettingsService' parameter 0; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'settingsService': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'internetRadioDao'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'internetRadioDao': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'daoHelper'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'daoHelper': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'jdbcTemplate'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'liquibase' defined in class path resource [org/airsonic/player/spring/DatabaseConfiguration.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: java.sql.SQLException: User not found: SA
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredMethodElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:723) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:130) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessProperties(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:399) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1422) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:594) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:517) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.lambda$doGetBean$0(AbstractBeanFactory.java:323) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:321) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:207) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1114) ~[spring-context-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.ui.context.support.UiApplicationContextUtils.initThemeSource(UiApplicationContextUtils.java:58) ~[spring-context-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.web.context.support.GenericWebApplicationContext.onRefresh(GenericWebApplicationContext.java:183) ~[spring-web-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.onRefresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:151) ~[spring-boot-2.2.6.RELEASE.jar!/:2.2.6.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:544) ~[spring-context-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.refresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:141) ~[spring-boot-2.2.6.RELEASE.jar!/:2.2.6.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:747) ~[spring-boot-2.2.6.RELEASE.jar!/:2.2.6.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:397) ~[spring-boot-2.2.6.RELEASE.jar!/:2.2.6.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:315) ~[spring-boot-2.2.6.RELEASE.jar!/:2.2.6.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.boot.builder.SpringApplicationBuilder.run(SpringApplicationBuilder.java:140) [spring-boot-2.2.6.RELEASE.jar!/:2.2.6.RELEASE]
        at org.airsonic.player.Application.main(Application.java:78) [classes!/:10.6.0]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0_281]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[na:1.8.0_281]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[na:1.8.0_281]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[na:1.8.0_281]
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:48) [airsonic.war:10.6.0]
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:87) [airsonic.war:10.6.0]
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:51) [airsonic.war:10.6.0]
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.WarLauncher.main(WarLauncher.java:58) [airsonic.war:10.6.0]
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'settingsService': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'internetRadioDao'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'internetRadioDao': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'daoHelper'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'daoHelper': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'jdbcTemplate'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'liquibase' defined in class path resource [org/airsonic/player/spring/DatabaseConfiguration.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: java.sql.SQLException: User not found: SA
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:643) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:130) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessProperties(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:399) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1422) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:594) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:517) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.lambda$doGetBean$0(AbstractBeanFactory.java:323) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:321) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:202) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.DependencyDescriptor.resolveCandidate(DependencyDescriptor.java:276) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1290) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1210) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredMethodElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:715) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        ... 28 common frames omitted
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'internetRadioDao': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'daoHelper'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'daoHelper': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'jdbcTemplate'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'liquibase' defined in class path resource [org/airsonic/player/spring/DatabaseConfiguration.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: java.sql.SQLException: User not found: SA
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:643) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:202) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.DependencyDescriptor.resolveCandidate(DependencyDescriptor.java:276) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1290) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1210) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:640) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        ... 41 common frames omitted
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'daoHelper': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'jdbcTemplate'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'liquibase' defined in class path resource [org/airsonic/player/spring/DatabaseConfiguration.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: java.sql.SQLException: User not found: SA
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:640) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        ... 54 common frames omitted
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'liquibase' defined in class path resource [org/airsonic/player/spring/DatabaseConfiguration.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: java.sql.SQLException: User not found: SA
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1796) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:595) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:310) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        ... 67 common frames omitted
Caused by: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: java.sql.SQLException: User not found: SA
        at liquibase.integration.spring.SpringLiquibase.afterPropertiesSet(SpringLiquibase.java:316) ~[liquibase-core-3.8.8.jar!/:na]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1855) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1792) ~[spring-beans-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        ... 79 common frames omitted
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: User not found: SA
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source) ~[hsqldb-1.8.0.7.jar!/:private-2006/09/24-10:30:15]
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[hsqldb-1.8.0.7.jar!/:private-2006/09/24-10:30:15]
        at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.getConnection(Unknown Source) ~[hsqldb-1.8.0.7.jar!/:private-2006/09/24-10:30:15]
        at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.connect(Unknown Source) ~[hsqldb-1.8.0.7.jar!/:private-2006/09/24-10:30:15]
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:664) ~[na:1.8.0_281]
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:208) ~[na:1.8.0_281]
        at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnectionFromDriverManager(DriverManagerDataSource.java:155) ~[spring-jdbc-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnectionFromDriver(DriverManagerDataSource.java:146) ~[spring-jdbc-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.AbstractDriverBasedDataSource.getConnectionFromDriver(AbstractDriverBasedDataSource.java:205) ~[spring-jdbc-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.AbstractDriverBasedDataSource.getConnection(AbstractDriverBasedDataSource.java:169) ~[spring-jdbc-5.2.5.RELEASE.jar!/:5.2.5.RELEASE]
        at liquibase.integration.spring.SpringLiquibase.afterPropertiesSet(SpringLiquibase.java:311) ~[liquibase-core-3.8.8.jar!/:na]
        ... 81 common frames omitted

2024-03-17 19:10:36,284 DEBG fd 11 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 22757306932768 for <Subprocess at 22757306932096 with name start-script in state RUNNING> (stdout)>
2024-03-17 19:10:36,284 DEBG fd 15 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 22757307090304 for <Subprocess at 22757306932096 with name start-script in state RUNNING> (stderr)>
2024-03-17 19:10:36,284 INFO exited: start-script (exit status 1; not expected)
2024-03-17 19:10:36,284 DEBG received SIGCHLD indicating a child quit