/var/log filling up, having a hard time debugging. Any thoughts?

per your log you are running unraid-6.9.0-rc1

you might be better off asking in the pre-release section for beta releases in case its something relevant to that.

but from a quick glance at your logs the noisy thing I see is 'speedtest' running producing several lines each time. but still your logs arent that full?

i suspect you actually meant to create a post asking about why your win vm is running out of memory?:

Feb 14 18:05:38 Tower kernel: oom-kill:constraint=CONSTRAINT_NONE,nodemask=(null),cpuset=vcpu3,mems_allowed=0,global_oom,task_memcg=/machine/qemu-48-Windows10-Nvidia.libvirt-qemu,task=qemu-system-x86,pid=13041,uid=0
Feb 14 18:05:38 Tower kernel: Out of memory: Killed process 13041 (qemu-system-x86) total-vm:17551912kB, anon-rss:16896308kB, file-rss:72kB, shmem-rss:21376kB, UID:0 pgtables:34400kB oom_score_adj:0
Feb 14 18:05:38 Tower kernel: oom_reaper: reaped process 13041 (qemu-system-x86), now anon-rss:16kB, file-rss:68kB, shmem-rss:0kB

Edited by zoggy

No, I’m curious about the logs. Fix common problems is telling me that /var/log is 100% full. I will look at Speedtest and see if I can tone down the logging

I’m also aware of the out of memory errors but that’s probably due to running several vms with a lot of memory allocated.

Edited by kage1414
  • kage1414 changed the title to /var/log filling up, having a hard time debugging. Any thoughts?