NVIDA Primary GPU Passthrough

Hi Guys,

I've successfully created a VM that works with VNC. However it won't work when I pass my 2080ti through. All I get is a black screen.

I've edited the vbios as shown in Space Invader One video shows and removed the header. Do I need to actually flash the gpu, or select the update vbios in the VM creator page?.

The GPU is in the primary slot. Do I need to somehow tell unraid not to use this gpu and run headless?.

Peter

Hi Guys,

I've successfully created a VM that works with VNC. However it won't work when I pass my 2080ti through. All I get is a black screen.

I've edited the vbios as shown in Space Invader One video shows and removed the header. Do I need to actually flash the gpu, or select the update vbios in the VM creator page?.

The GPU is in the primary slot. Do I need to somehow tell unraid not to use this gpu and run headless?.

Peter
Google stubbing primary video card unraid. You need to edit your boot file or upgrade to 6.3.9 which just came out and use the built in functionality to prevent unraid from using the video card so you can pass it through. Yes you need to select the video card and vbios file in the vm manager

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1