Help: Upgraded to 6.9, now I don't have any drives in my array

Last night I clicked the upgrade button at the top of the screen, it upgraded fast but when it came back I had no drives.

I have a RocketRAID 3740a that shows up and detects all the drives, it also shows in the bios as a device I can boot to, but when I get into unraid none of those drives show up, which is of course my entire array.

I didn't notice the Update Assistant, which did tell me a few things to remove, but I did it after the upgrade. This didn't help.

Here is my diag, I appreciate any and all help.

atlas-diagnostics-20210303-1600.zip

Edited by TR1GGA187

That card doesn't have out-of-tree drivers in the new Linux kernel. According to the New Features Summary...

These drivers are omitted:

• Highpoint RocketRaid r750 (does not build)
  • Highpoint RocketRaid rr3740a (does not build)
  • Tehuti Networks tn40xx (does not build)

If you require one of these drivers, please create a Bug Report and we'll spend some time looking for alternatives.  Better yet, pester the manufacturer of the controller and get them to update their drivers.

3 minutes ago, manHands said:

That card doesn't have out-of-tree drivers in the new Linux kernel. According to the New Features Summary...

These drivers are omitted:

• Highpoint RocketRaid r750 (does not build)
  • Highpoint RocketRaid rr3740a (does not build)
  • Tehuti Networks tn40xx (does not build)

If you require one of these drivers, please create a Bug Report and we'll spend some time looking for alternatives.  Better yet, pester the manufacturer of the controller and get them to update their drivers.

Well, that's unfortunate. I didn't get my $400 worth on that card for sure. I'll create a report. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...