Drive randomly disabled - Help with troubleshooting

As the title states, I had a drive unexpectedly disabled - today and I'm having trouble getting things back to a working status. Here's a quick rundown of the events and steps I've taken:

1. Long Distance Move
  2. Re-deploy server, update, everything seems fine (2 weeks runtime)
  3. Short move via vehicle, re-deploy and update to newest OS version (6.9)
  4. Server updates, runs for approx. 24 hours with no issues
  5. Return today to an disabled drive, lots of errors
  6. SMART test says the drive has no issues
  7. Google a lot
  8. Stop array, umount drive, start array.  Stop array, remount drive, restart array, let parity rebuild start
  9. Docker service is now unavailable and cannot be started (tried turning on/off)

Separate of this - I am waiting on my Unifi equipment to arrive and the container did spin up and threw me a whole bunch of warnings about the controller data partition filling up that seem to be along the same timeline as the drive going down.

Parity rebuild is ongoing but I cannot get the docker service to restart, but I did see a thread recommending uploading the diagnostics zip (attached) to try and see if some of the pros might be able to nail down what is going on.

Edit - Also took a look and just noticed my cache drive is 100% full. Assumption is it might be because I was pulling in media updates that were missed while the server was down and when the drive went down it couldn't write so it simply filled up the cache with media and logs waiting to be pushed over.

zunraid-diagnostics-20210303-2130.zip

Edited by DoesItHimself
  • DoesItHimself changed the title to Drive randomly disabled - Help with troubleshooting