Does parity get fixed immediately or after parity check with corrections enabled?

My monthly parity check happened last night with 5 errors. My current scheduled setting is the monthly does not correct.

If I run the check with corrections enabled and it finds those 5 again relatively quickly, are they fixed immediately or is the repair delayed until the end?

I'm thinking now that a full check has happened, once it finds and corrects those 5 again i'll just stop it manually.

37 minutes ago, iarp said:

My monthly parity check happened last night with 5 errors. My current scheduled setting is the monthly does not correct.

If I run the check with corrections enabled and it finds those 5 again relatively quickly, are they fixed immediately or is the repair delayed until the end?

I'm thinking now that a full check has happened, once it finds and corrects those 5 again i'll just stop it manually.

Yes, you can stop it once the errors are corrected, then you'll want to do a non-correcting check to make sure you get zero errors.