Unraid Gradually Becoming Slower - Dockers Hung

Good day. Over the last week unraid has become unusually slow. 

Started aproximately 6 days ago, where the system would become unresponsive when trying to stop dockers. Even after stoping the docker service, some containers would continue to appear to be running and when attempting to stop them via cli it would report they're already being stopped.

After a restart, the system runs fine for aproximately 12 hours and then the same pattern starts. Looking at glances the load increases to the below numbers when histofically (about 1.5 year) they've all hovered around 4..

LOAD 24-core

1 min: 17.03

5 min:18.85

15 min:19.64

I havent noticed anything unusual hardware-wise, but i must obviously be missing something.

See attached logs.

Any guidance is much appreciated.

Thank you

tower-diagnostics-20210306-1956.zip

2 minutes ago, juan11perez said:

@JorgeB

thank you for taking the time. It appears to be this docker

https://github.com/testdasi/grafana-unraid-stack

I installed it about a week ago and trouble seemed to start then. Have you used it?

I had this VERY same docker installed and then all of a sudden, my unraid server started acting weird. First time it locked up was a week ago, just became unresponsive, 2nd time it started to degrade, dashboard stopped displaying anything, docker page stopped displaying anything, stop/start nginx did not resolve anything and the web terminal started saying bad proxy so I just removed that docker.

I have been running dockers for YEARS and have never had a docker effect a server like this.

1 hour ago, juan11perez said:

@arch1mede

thank you so much for sharing this info. This has been really irritating. I've run this unraid box for 2 years without any problems, exept the self-inflicted ones ;-)

I have experienced the same problems as you since installing this docker.

Not sure whats the best way to warn others?

I have no idea...and i'm not sure why others haven't run into this same issue. I went to the support github and there was nothing in issues and I was starting to suspect that 6.9 is the cause. Maybe its a combination of that docker and version?

If it happens again, I will need to downgrade to 6.8.3.

Edited by arch1mede