I replaced my SATA expansion and now unRAID is saying my drives are incorrect. How can I fix this?

This is not an uncommon problem when replacing a RAID type controller.  You can see where you want to assign the disks. 

What you will need to is use the 'New Config' utility.     Tools   >>>   New Config  

I have never done this and I am not sure what additional instructions will come up when you actually get into it.  I will ping @JorgeB who has assisted other folks in doing this.  

The basic steps are described in this post:

https://wiki.unraid.net/File_System_Conversion#Mirroring_procedure_to_convert_drives

You will be following    Step 11      in this procedure.

Click on Tools, then New Config, then Retain current configuration: (from version 6.6 onwards it's Preserve current assignments), then select All, then check Yes I want to do this, click Apply then Done.

Important Warning! Doing a New Config will reset the file system type for all disks to Auto! While usually this is not a problem, especially with the latest unRAID, in some circumstances this can lead to unmountable disk(s). If that happens, then you need to select the correct file system for those disk(s). If in doubt, ask for help!

EDIT: if the Main tab is showing how your disks are formatted, get a screen shot just in case the info might be needed.

Edited by Frank1940