6.9.0 WebUI Broken How to Rollback OS via CLI?

Hi Guys,

6.9.0 was working like a dream for about a week then this morning i woke up to a weird situation where on the main page i can stop the array and reboot but there is no links for the drives its just a text field now.

under the settings section its the same no hyperlinks to pages and tools.

I can manually issue http://10.0.10.252/Tools/Update which loads the page but i can't click the restore button..

How do i run the restore command from the CLI so i can get at least up and running again, anyone know?

I have tried rebooting and thought that would fix it but nope, then i thought it must be my browser so i tried a different one then a different device my laptop then my phone through chrome none of them have a button to click.

Source of the problem looks to be one of these two plugin updates. dpn't know how a plugin breaks all the other menus.

it was working when i went to bed this is the only thing that has changed.

Event: Plugin - tips.and.tweaks [2021.03.05]
Subject: Notice [VAULT] - Version update 2021.03.05

Event: Community Applications
Subject: Application Auto Update
Description: corsairpsu.plg Automatically Updated
Importance: normal

Edited by Maticks

I have exactly the same problem. I haven't changed anything either. After about a week the links stopped working.
After a restart everything was ok again.

PS: sorry, i found my Problem. I installed the Plugin "VM Backup (Beta)". after installed this Plugin, the GUI are broken and links in the GUI are dead. After a reboot, all works fine.

Edited by snoopy5707