6.9.0: No spot for encryption key to start array

I just completed the upgrade from 6.8.3 to 6.9.0 again this morning and once again the typical location to enter the encryption key to start my array is missing.  I tried to upgrade previously a few days ago, but didn't have time to submit the issue and ask for help, so I rolled back.  Does anyone know where I can input the encryption key and start my array?

image.thumb.png.c5b711c01557254192f46e85fba814cb.png

tower-syslog-20210308-1454.zip

I still haven't been able to start my array.  I've tried logging in from different computers to see if it was just a display issue in the browser and there's no difference.

Does anyone know of any other location to input the encryption key if not through the usual place in the UI?  I've looked all throughout the system to try to find someone else and didn't see any, but perhaps there's something somewhere that I'm just not aware of to do it.  Any advice or help that someone could provide ASAP would be greatly appreciated otherwise I'll have to roll back to 6.8.3 again until some future build where it's hopefully fixed.

Yeah, that may be relevant.  I'm happy to provide whatever other information or logs may be necessary to troubleshoot the problem.  I can assure you that all of the drives that were in the array before are the same drives that are in there now, and they're all showing up as there.

image.thumb.png.2bda194a76a229b686afab137cb38951.png

I'm not sure if this is related to the problem as well or not, but Unassigned Devices is continuously updating.  Sometimes it will show no devices.  Sometimes it will show 2, other times it will show more.  It's changing about every 10-15 seconds.

I've used my unRAID array in the past to preclear other drives that I've inherited to wipe any data off of them, so I don't know if this is something with Linux related to that which is causing the issue or if it has nothing to do with the problem whatsoever.

Yeah, the physical connectivity for the hardware and drives hasn't changed at all from the working 6.8.3 system to the post-upgrade 6.9.0 system.  The only thing I changed was to click on the button in the unRAID GUI to update the system after confirming everything was good by running the upgrade pre-check.

That's the strangest thing.  I disconnected one of the redundant SAS cables from the R720xd to the MD1200 and rebooted the system (I pulled diagnostics first just in case).  When it came back up, the normal menu option to enter the encryption key was present and it let me proceed.  That's super odd that everything was working fine with no issues in 6.8.3 but not in 6.9.0.  I can attach the diagnostics if you feel they would be useful.

Thanks for your help in getting the problem figured out and my system working again!