direct click through from notifications

Hi All,

Not sure if this has been requested before and also not sure how easy it would be to implement, but I just think it would be a great shortcut if notifications were clickable.

for example; I get quite a few niotifications from the 'Fix common problems' plugin. They always suggest I investigate at 'Settings / User Utilities / fix common problems'

I feel It would be so intuitive to have these notifications clickable to take us straight to 'Fix Common Problems' or which ever area the notification is pointing us to.

11 minutes ago, dgs2001 said:

Hi All,

Not sure if this has been requested before and also not sure how easy it would be to implement, but I just think it would be a great shortcut if notifications were clickable.

for example; I get quite a few niotifications from the 'Fix common problems' plugin. They always suggest I investigate at 'Settings / User Utilities / fix common problems'

I feel It would be so intuitive to have these notifications clickable to take us straight to 'Fix Common Problems' or which ever area the notification is pointing us to.

This is already possible in the 6.9.x releases as long as the code that generates the notification message provides the correct URL information as a parameter to the call to create the message.  As such it is up to authors to update their code to utilise this feature.

• Like 1