Unraid 6.9 docker issues

I upgraded last week to 6.9, and I’ve been having issues with docker. After a few hours it become unresponsive and slows down the whole server. Tried to upgrade to 6.9 rc2 and still having the same issue. I went back to 6.9 official. The docker works after a restart for a few hours then they all disappear from the main page and the docker app just loads and dosent go anywhere. Was hoping there’s an easy fix or something simple I screwed up during the upgrade 

stella-diagnostics-20210309-1244.zip

Edited by Kykoibrahim
Added diagnostics file
35 minutes ago, ljm42 said:

Is there a reason you are using an older version (6.9.0-rc2) instead of the latest version (6.9.1)? If you find a problem in an older version, the first suggestion will be to upgrade to the latest.

Hello, 

Sorry i had thought that 6.9.0-rc2 was the newest release. when i look for any new updates to the os, stable or next, it shows me 6.9.0 or 6.9.0rc2 respectivily. 

1 minute ago, Kykoibrahim said:

Hello, 

Sorry i had thought that 6.9.0-rc2 was the newest release. when i look for any new updates to the os, stable or next, it shows me 6.9.0 or 6.9.0rc2 respectivily. 

i will look for the link and try to 6.9.1 and see how that goes. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. 

22 minutes ago, Kykoibrahim said:

Hello, 

Sorry for the confusion. You can manually download 6.9.1 from here if you want: https://unraid.net/download but let me see if we can get the update links in the webgui fixed.

In the meantime, here are the release notes:

Odd, I am not sure why Tools -> Update OS is offering you older versions, I can confirm the correct files are in place. Perhaps something in your network is caching the files, preventing you from seeing the latest. If so, the cache will likely expire if you wait a bit and try later.

i was able to upgrade to 6.9.1 I am still having the issue where the dockers stops working. It is stuck on the loading and the homepage dosent display anything. Also the only way i found to fix the issue is to stop the array and start it again. Unfortunatly this for some reason also takes over an hour to do when it starts acting this way.

stella-diagnostics-20210309-2058.zip

Edited by Kykoibrahim
On 3/9/2021 at 3:23 PM, ljm42 said:

Odd, I am not sure why Tools -> Update OS is offering you older versions, I can confirm the correct files are in place. Perhaps something in your network is caching the files, preventing you from seeing the latest. If so, the cache will likely expire if you wait a bit and try later.

Sorry i was hoping you can give me any insight to what is happening. The update did not help.