Plugins showing 'anonymous'

I've just had an issue, which seems to have been caused through trying to update some packages in the NerdTools plugin (although, I can't be usre this is what the cause is)... This shows whenever I go to Settings > Nerd Pack now & it just loops whenever I click Download.

Capture1.PNG.94f249b14c5742e9191ad6b59f163883.PNG

In the Plugins section, this is also now showing:

Capture.PNG.3db5acdcba2861791bf1169095ff8347.PNG

I've tried removing & reinstalling the nerd pack plugin, but made no difference. Can anyone help?

I've seen some weirdness as well with seemingly random items that use libvirt... Some of the nerd/dev pack tools are older than the versions built in to UnRAID, and can cause some pretty odd behavior.

When you removed and re-installed nerd-pack, did you reboot in between? Since the OS is all in-memory, you can uninstall the plugin and reboot to load bzroot and bzimage fresh to validate whether or not nerd-pack is related in some way. I had to do so with a couple driver hacks that required dev-pack tools at one point, as the version in the dev-pack repository didn't jive with the system well.

If this 'fixes' it, then when you to to re-install the individual components inside of nerdpack that you need, you can incrementally add them to find which specific component is hanging you up.

21 minutes ago, ChatNoir said:

Maybe share your diagnostics, that might help @Squid to get to the bottom of it.

Does your server has access to Internet ?

Yes, all my containers are still running, & the GUI is accessible, too. I can't get the diagnostic, though. In the GUI, it hangs on "downloading..." & in terminal, I get this:

/usr/bin/php: error while loading shared libraries: libgssapi_krb5.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

8 minutes ago, BVD said:

I've seen some weirdness as well with seemingly random items that use libvirt... Some of the nerd/dev pack tools are older than the versions built in to UnRAID, and can cause some pretty odd behavior.

When you removed and re-installed nerd-pack, did you reboot in between? Since the OS is all in-memory, you can uninstall the plugin and reboot to load bzroot and bzimage fresh to validate whether or not nerd-pack is related in some way. I had to do so with a couple driver hacks that required dev-pack tools at one point, as the version in the dev-pack repository didn't jive with the system well.

If this 'fixes' it, then when you to to re-install the individual components inside of nerdpack that you need, you can incrementally add them to find which specific component is hanging you up.

I've not rebooted yet, was hesitant in case it made things worse.

Yeah... if collecting diagnostics hangs, it's almost definitely not one of the components of nerdpack causing it. More likely that sometime between the last boot and now, the thumb drive got bumped, or as Squid noted, it's on it's last legs.