BTRFS Cache drive Error after trying to re-allign to the 1Mib in 6.9.1. Please help

Hi All hoping that someone will be able to help me out.   I was following the instructions below for updating the Cache to be at the 1Mib.   I followed the Unassign/Re-assign Method  as described below.  I have made it through steps 1-4  with it Balancing and completing balance at each of the steps.    I was then ready to go to the second drive of my Two drive Cache and am hitting problem.. 

When I did the above unassign/ re-assign for the first time I chose the second of my two drives first removing it from the pool then starting array, having the balance occur then stoping and readding the second drive. (as described in the steps below i link).  After the balance completes for the second time I can see that the second drive now has 1Mib  alignment. 

When I go now to remove the 1st SSD and restart the array leaving only the 2nd (newly balanced ssd) I am getting error where it says "No BTRFS  devices unmountable .  no file system.   Asking me to format the drive .  Thus it is not balancing or even able to  mount the 2nd drive... 

I tried to turn off the array and select again both or just the first drive... and am getting the same error.   I am not sure what to do...  would really appreciate help   I have attached diagnostics   

rizznetunraid-diagnostics-20210310-1201.zip

According to the syslog after booting and when you started the procedure there was only one cache device assigned, so you didn't start like the instruction, i.e., unassign one of the devices and start the array, this will erase the unassigned device, since you didn't do this it wasn't erased, and looks to me like that was what caused the problems later, not sure if or how you can recover the pool now.

1 minute ago, JorgeB said:

According to the syslog after booting and when you started the procedure there was only one cache device assigned, so you didn't start like the instruction, i.e., unassign one of the devices and start the array, this will erase the unassigned device, since you didn't do this it wasn't erased, and looks to me like that was what caused the problems later, not sure if or how you can recover the pool now.

So if this is the case... which sucks because I thought I had followed the steps closely...  Would the next step be just to format both SSD's.    How would I go about doing this??

then using ca appdata backup to reinstall the appdata that I had backup up Monday (this was technically before my update to 6.9.1-- would this cause issues??)...   Then once CA backup is finished doing its thing.  Delete the old Docker image  and go within Docker tab and reinstall based on my config files? as spaceinvader does in his video from a few years ago(old i know)..

Would there be other things I need to do... ( i know I will have to probably just redo my windows VM From scratch to be safe/ easiest).

Do I need to change anything in my shares before I format things??

?

10 minutes ago, Aceriz said:

How would I go about doing this??

There's a format button next to array start/stop.

11 minutes ago, Aceriz said:

(this was technically before my update to 6.9.1-- would this cause issues??)...

Should be OK, but I've never used it.

12 minutes ago, Aceriz said:

Delete the old Docker image  and go within Docker tab and reinstall based on my config files? as spaceinvader does in his video from a few years ago(old i know)..

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-docker-faq/?do=findComment&comment=564309