‘FixProblems’ throwing ‘vfio-pci.ids within syslinux.cfg.’ with 6.9.1 Update - Help please

Good day Unraid,  I’ve been using 2 VMs for my daily drivers for years now, rock solid.

Update to 6.9.1 and now ‘FixProblems’ is throwing ‘vfio-pci.ids or xen-pciback.hide found within syslinux.cfg.’

Jumping over to Syslinux Config (unRAID OS) I see:

kernel /bzimage

append iommu=pt vfio-pci.ids=1b21:0612,1b21:1242 isolcpus=2-4,8-10 initrd=/bzroot

1 – Will this actually cause stability issues to leave as is?

2 – Currently IOMMU Group 34 (GeForce 1080) is assigned directly to 1 VM at VM launch, IOMMU Group 36 (GeForce 1060) is assigned directly to a 2nd VM ad VM launch, IOMMU Group 35 1b21:1242 is stubbed for a VM (USB Controller), and IOMMU Group 43 1b21:0612 is stubbed for a VM (Sata Controller).   If I remove the stubs from Syslinux, is it OK to just directly stub only the 2 vfio-pci.ids under Tools/SysDevs?

3 – Should isolcpus be moved out of the syslinux config?  I show it as stubbed under Settings/CPUSet (2/8, 3/9, 4/10, 5/11) for the VMs and separately (1/7) a Docker app

4 – Should iommu=pt be moved?  If so… where?

Thanks folks!  (its been years since I've touched this config and would hate to mess it up)

11 minutes ago, landS said:

Will this actually cause stability issues to leave as is?

No, but you then have to manage everything yourself instead of the OS

12 minutes ago, landS said:

Currently IOMMU Group 34 (GeForce 1080) is assigned directly to 1 VM at VM launch, IOMMU Group 36 (GeForce 1060) is assigned directly to a 2nd VM ad VM launch, IOMMU Group 35 1b21:1242 is stubbed for a VM (USB Controller), and IOMMU Group 43 1b21:0612 is stubbed for a VM (Sata Controller).   If I remove the stubs from Syslinux, is it OK to just directly stub only the 2 vfio-pci.ids under Tools/SysDevs?

You do the stubbing via system devices

12 minutes ago, landS said:

Should isolcpus be moved out of the syslinux config?  I show it as stubbed under Settings/CPUSet (2/8, 3/9, 4/10, 5/11) for the VMs and separately (1/7) a Docker app

Either there or in Settings - CPU pinning.  Doesn't matter as CPU Pinning writes the entries to syslinux.

13 minutes ago, landS said:

Should iommu=pt be moved?  If so… where?

no

• Like 1

As always, much obliged Squid!

2 more question then.

1, will the new Sysconfig look like:

kernel /bzimage
append iommu=pt initrd=/bzroot

2, is it ok to NOT stub the 2 GPUs (which are not currently stubbed) and leave directly assigned within the VM settings like they are now?  Sometimes I shutdown a VM and startup a seldom used one or a docker that makes use of a GPU