Unraid Server shuts itself off / becomes unresponsive after a few hours of use

So I'm a complete beginner when it comes to Unraid, and I've just set myself up a home server, it has a 1700x, Asus Crosshair VI, 16gb of 2666 ram and a Corsair RM750x psu.

For my drives, I'm running 4 x 4tb Seagate Ironwolf drives and a 500gb wd blue sata ssd for caching.

I'm also running the newest stable release of unraid.

(also I unplugged the gpu so it's running in headless mode, I don't think this is the issue though as it boots up and runs fine without a gpu)

Anyway, so I've set up my server, and I'm loving just tinkering around with everything, but for some reason it becomes unresponsive after a few hours, I'm not sure why this is...

It doesn't look like it has shut down, as the internal fans remain spinning and the lights on the motherboard are still on, but I can no longer access the web GUI or any of my dockers, I'm using a UniFi controller and a Pi hole, the latter of which I haven't set up properly yet.

It has happened a number of times in the time I've had it running, and when I had my GPU plugged into it, outputting to a monitor, it just showed the screen to be frozen, and it wouldn't respond to inputs from the keyboard...

Thanks for the help in advance!

What is your CPU Core Voltage you have with Ryzen 1700x?

I had the same issue (with Ryzen and MSI mainboard) and spend more than week to solve the issue.

First thing which I recommend is to update your BIOS and make sure to apply a default settings. Then apply recommended setup as JorgeB said.