My Unraid server will not play a plex movie because it says i dont have enough power.

The server wont shut down and at the bottom says: (Array Stopping•Sync filesystems..) it has been this way for hours. When I try to play a movie from plex it just spins and says not enough power. I have an I7 with 16 gig of ram. The drives are 1/2 full. I can do a hard boot to shut down and when i start it again and the  same thing is happening. Is this being caused by the  Array Stopping•Sync filesystems.. message?

Doing any mining on the server via a container?

1000      5271  399 14.7 3071508 2403724 ?     Ssl  Mar13 2860:42  |   |   \_ ./xmrig --url=pool.supportxmr.com:3333 --user=49ZNRzJYncy5KaabHuMXqHcfRCg8WR7xULjf5YJyXtoYcSM4j6EYhQR8rne8Ee4Fk3XDNi61wEDmMXtfMKKLdKXZ5JUVhkj --pass=Docker -k --coin=monero

See also here if this is applicable to you.  If you discover that an app has put this onto your system without any plugins in the app etc, then let me know asap.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/103972-xmrig-running-hacked-or-open/

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/73552-mining-in-a-container/

EDIT: you also need to check the connection to your parity drive.  You're being inundated with read errors on it (should be visible via the Main Page)

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Doing any mining on the server via a container?

1000      5271  399 14.7 3071508 2403724 ?     Ssl  Mar13 2860:42  |   |   \_ ./xmrig --url=pool.supportxmr.com:3333 --user=49ZNRzJYncy5KaabHuMXqHcfRCg8WR7xULjf5YJyXtoYcSM4j6EYhQR8rne8Ee4Fk3XDNi61wEDmMXtfMKKLdKXZ5JUVhkj --pass=Docker -k --coin=monero

See also here if this is applicable to you.  If you discover that an app has put this onto your system without any plugins in the app etc, then let me know asap.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/103972-xmrig-running-hacked-or-open/

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/73552-mining-in-a-container/

EDIT: you also need to check the connection to your parity drive.  You're being inundated with read errors on it (should be visible via the Main Page)

I Thank You for your response. I have had this server for 6 years and have never had a problem. The power button on the case is on with a  bright red light. I use it for only Plex,Sonarr and Radarr. I have been trying to shut down Sonarr and it wont shut down. I checked the cable to the Parity Drive and it looks on tight. I dont notice any other apps.

I have under dockers. I will send a print screen of some that I did not install and dont seem to be working.

dockers print screen.docx

Just now, vid1953 said:

I Thank You for your response. I have had this server for 6 years and have never had a problem. The power button on the case is on with a  bright red light. I use it for only Plex,Sonarr and Radarr. I have been trying to shut down Sonarr and it wont shut down. I checked the cable to the Parity Drive and it looks on tight. I dont notice any other apps.

I have under dockers. I will send a print screen of some that I did not install and dont seem to be working.

dockers print screen.docx 229.44 kB · 0 downloads

I do not even know what mining is

BTW, you can attach pictures directly to your post.  Makes life easier

Delete "adoring_northcutt" and your CPU usage will probably drop way way down.

How that got there?  Do you have your server open to the internet?  Post your diagnostics (Tools - Diagnostics)

Oh and mining is the process you do in the fruitless hope that you can solve enough cryptographic equations by utilizing all your CPU resources, GPU resources etc in the vain hope that what ever bitcoin you manage to earn is worth more than the electricity it cost you to produce it.  Hence why if a hacker has an opportunity to toss mining software onto your system (and multitudes of others), they will.  Think of it akin as a virus that does not damage but only slows down your system.