"Error: Oh noes! something doesn't seem right here" Key Swap

Very sorry you are getting this, key replacements with the Unraid.net My Servers plugin should be super easy.  Would you DM me your non-anonymized diagnostics from Tools -> Diagnostics?  Don't upload them here, send them in a DM. Thanks!

If you need to get a key replacement ASAP, you should be able to do it by rebooting in safe mode so the Unraid.net My Servers plugin does not load. Then go to the Tools -> Registration page.

1 hour ago, ljm42 said:

Very sorry you are getting this, key replacements with the Unraid.net My Servers plugin should be super easy.  Would you DM me your non-anonymized diagnostics from Tools -> Diagnostics?  Don't upload them here, send them in a DM. Thanks!

If you need to get a key replacement ASAP, you should be able to do it by rebooting in safe mode so the Unraid.net My Servers plugin does not load. Then go to the Tools -> Registration page.

Tried to boot into safe mode, attached is a photo with "Replace Key" greyed out. I should also note, i was having issues with my flash drive (unraid GUI would show "file not found" after about 24 hours of uptime. I am attempting to swap usb sticks to see if that resolves the issue.

Sending diagnostics as well for you.

image.thumb.png.f2275982eb7b4f62a8c8cbc3c386d372.png

• Like 1