Brazilian Portuguese Language Pack

Olá a todos,

@Patrick Jean approached me to create a Brazilian Portuguese language pack for Unraid to modify the current PT-PT one available. So, if you would like to collaborate with him, please say hello here and you can find the new pt-BR repo here:

https://github.com/unraid/lang-pt_BR

This is cloned directly off of the pt-PT one so feel free to send PR's my way.

As always, if you have any questions on translation context, formatting or anything else, tag me in a post or send me a DM.

Agradecemos antecipadamente 

• Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, agarkauskas said:

I just made some minor changes in the first file! Tomorrow I will make more changes, I will try to keep a one file per day pace.

Thanks! PR merged. I will release the new Brazilian language pack to CA shortly for testing purposes. I will make a note that this language pack is in progress. 

22 hours ago, SpencerJ said:

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 11.08.10 AM.png

It is available in CA now. Please let me know if any of the Portuguese is incorrect in the language card^.

Great job @SpencerJ!!! Just some minor adjustments:

1) In the title, put capital P and capital B: "Pacote de idioma Português Brasileiro"

2) in this phrase, "Esta é uma tradução em português do Brasil...", put "Português" with capital P!

3) Instead of "tradução em" put "tradução para"

• Like 1
22 hours ago, agarkauskas said:

Great job @SpencerJ!!! Just some minor adjustments:

1) In the title, put capital P and capital B: "Pacote de idioma Português Brasileiro"

2) in this phrase, "Esta é uma tradução em português do Brasil...", put "Português" with capital P!

3) Instead of "tradução em" put "tradução para"

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 8.55.39 AM.png

Thanks! Updated.