Unraid won't recognize one of my drives after changing hardware

Ok so I was having trouble with my system booting.  It absolutely would not post.  So I swapped out my motherboard, cpu, and ram.  After changing the hardware when I boot unraid up it will not start the array and says that one of my hard drives is missing.  I've tried swapping cables around and everything to make sure it's not a cable issue.  Nothing I do brings the missing drive back.  In the process of changing hardware, I also discovered that my flash drive was bad so I copied my license over to a new flash drive.  Thankfully I had a backup.

Is there something wrong with my setup or did one of my drives get wrecked when the motherboard went down?  Any help would be greatly appreciated because I have no idea what to do from here!  Is there something I can do to check the drive and make sure the drive itself went bad?

Also one other problem, the system still won't boot on it's own.  It will post, and then I get a black screen.  If I quick go to bios on boot and then exit bios right away then it boots just fine. 

This is on Unraid 6.9.0

*edit*

A little more info.  I have a parity drive of 12 tb.  I have an array of 2 drives.  One is 600 GB and the other is 12 tb.  It was the 12 tb one from the array that failed.  So the parity drive appears to still be good and working.

Edited by hahler2

It is definitely not in the bios.  Shoot.  Killed a drive some how.  Thank god for parity.  I've never replaced a drive in Unraid before but I'm assuming that it's not too hard and that a quick google search will get me lots of guides.

So any ideas why my system won't boot properly?  If I just turn it on and let it do it's thing it will post, and then gives me a black screen and nothing happens.  If I go to bios and then immediately exit bios it boot right up just like it's supposed to.  It's very annoying.  I've doubled checked that it's set to boot from the flash drive.  I even removed all the other options just to be safe and still have that problem.