UNRAID (6.9.1) Web interface Down

I have upgrade to unraid 6.9.1 from 6.8.3 some time ago.

today i noticed ( im not that often in the Gui) that i cant enter the unraid gui anymore.  By IP nore unraid name.

everything that runs on it still works. Dockers and i can still access the shares and copy things to it from it.

i can also SSH into it.

I did clean my cache but i cant still enter the GUI. I also tried it on my phone  same problem.  This is the first time that i have Unraid that this happens to me and its since i upgrade to 6.9.1

Edited by KoNeko
  • Like 1
  • KoNeko changed the title to UNRAID (6.9.1) Web interface Down
1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

There are macvlan call traces, these are usually the result of having dockers with a custom IP address, more info below.

You can reboot form the console if needed, by typing "reboot"

i know i can reboot the server. But this problem started at 6.9.1 never had that problem with 6.8.1

and i do have custom ip's for docker yes.

Question is if i reboot it does it stay fixed. i dont want to reboot it every X days just because of this "bug".

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having this problem. I updated to 6.9.2 after I setup my nginx proxy manager and pihole with custom IP, after the reboot, I can no longer access the Unraid GUI.

The array and all dockers appear to be up and running, and the server screen that boots unraid looks normal. I can access the shares and ping the Unraid server. I just can't access the unraid GUI.

Is there a fix for this? How did you pull diagnostics data without the GUI?

Edited by Snipe3000

Ok I think I got to the bottom of it. The "My Server" cloud solution Unraid added seems to have gotten enforced when I updated from 6.9.1 to 6.9.2. I can no longer access the Unraid GUI via its local IP address, I have to use the .unraid.net address given to me by Unraid, even if its local.

Thats kind of strange. Is there a reason it can only be accessed this way?

3 hours ago, Snipe3000 said:

Ok I think I got to the bottom of it. The "My Server" cloud solution Unraid added seems to have gotten enforced when I updated from 6.9.1 to 6.9.2. I can no longer access the Unraid GUI via its local IP address, I have to use the .unraid.net address given to me by Unraid, even if its local.

Thats kind of strange. Is there a reason it can only be accessed this way?

It sounds like you enabled Local SSL access. This is a requirement if you want to use the Remote Access feature of My Servers, but if you don't need Remote Access then Local SSL access is not required.

To disable Local SSL Access, the first step would be to go to Settings -> Management Access -> Unraid.net and set Remote Access to No.  Then on Settings -> Management Access set "Use SSL/TLS" to "No"

• Thanks 1