[FS] [USA-CA] Diskless server tower for sale

PRE-OWNED UnRaid system. Used for the last year as my main home server and learning device. Has been absolutely rock solid but moving into small apartment and I'm moving to a smaller solution. All wired up and ready to go. Just slap your drives in it and press go. Comes with extra drive cages to help max out this case (3 m.2 slots, space for sata drives (not sure how much but lots), and 7 magnetic drives. Will be delivered in original case packaging via UPS ground (or other negotiated shipper). Video card will be removed for transport and will fill inside of case with packing material.

Hoping to get 2500k as it sits but open to discussion on price as I've never sold something this level secondhand. Ive been told to strip it down and sell piecemeal but if I can sell it whole to save a bit of time/effort during the move it's worth getting a bit less.

Case - BeQuiet Silent Base 801

Fans  - 1x Noctua NH-U14s AirCooler with extra 140x25 to make cooler push/pull, 3x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120mm {intake}, 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 {top exhaust}, 1X NF-A14 140mm {rear exhaust}

Motherboard - MSI X399 MEG Creation

Processor - AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950x

RAM - 64GB G.SKILL 3200 CL16

GPU - for running Unraid there is an Nvidia PNY Quadro k2200 (this has worked SO well as the OS card and for basic vm passthrough) Had a 5700xt in it for passthrough, as well as a 2080 super at one point.

PSU -  ThermalTake 1050W 80plus platinum smartfan