[Support] lnxd - PhoenixMiner

Ok, I figured it out. By default the system can't even change clocks at all. I ended up having to set the kernel option

amdgpu.ppfeaturemask=0xfff7ffff

and once booted with that setting I launch the container with the various flags to change clock, memory, and voltage and it appears to work.

image.png.bc311afa45be04325662b013b2c0c2bf.png

Radeon VII, stock memory is 1.00G and 1.80G or something for clock. I can only assume that the voltage is changed too, not sure where to check that. Also the later drivers don't seem to work because of some kernel stuff only in 5.13 and later so you have to use the 6.10 pre-releases, I think. Also also the 21.40.1 drivers have a sleep infinity in the install step so that's why it never gets passed the install step. I've submitted an issue on github for that so hopefully he fixes it quick.

Hello,

So I have recently starting testing and playing around with this container and the whole mining scene. So little bit of a newbie here, but very much appreciate the work on the container.

My question is that if I have the container using my GPU (Nvidia 3070) I have it passed through an working accordingly. But I also use this card as a passthrough for VM's. While I know Unraid will say that it's used elsewhere in my system. So I have been stopping my container but I then notice my stalled shared get reset which of course makes sense.

Now would pausing the container fixing this issue? Of allowing me to utilize the GPU as a VM passthrough, then when I am completed with it. I can Resume the container for Eth mining, and keep the amount of stalled shares

• 4 months later...

Thanks for this container.

Works a treat with 2 different Nvidia GPU cards. I swapped recently from Trex-Miner as it stopped working after the latest update. Gave this a try, and I am back up and running. Anyone here scratching their heads regarding the GPU settings when you have two installed, just put the ID of one only and both will be picked up and used. However, m just not sure of the path where it installed, as it not found in the appdata share and it doesnt seem to provide the option to instal in this share via the configuation settings - unless Im missing something...