Mover not moving? No errors in log

Hello all,

I've recently upgraded to the latest version of UNRAID. It doesn't seem like the mover is doing anything, both from schedule or by pressing the Mover button. Attached are screenshots of my share settings and log. Am I missing anything? I've been playing around with Minimum free space, but that doesn't seem to help. I have another share with it set to 300GB and mover doesn't work on that either.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-03-23 215233.png

Screenshot 2021-03-23 215139.png

Edited by redeuxx

Mover logging is off by default because it tends to fill up the log with the names of the files being moved. So turn it on (Settings -> Scheduler -> Mover Settings -> Mover Logging -> Enabled -> Apply) then run the Mover and wait a few minutes before grabbing diagnostics (Tools -> Diagnostics). Post the zip file.

9 hours ago, John_M said:

Mover logging is off by default because it tends to fill up the log with the names of the files being moved. So turn it on (Settings -> Scheduler -> Mover Settings -> Mover Logging -> Enabled -> Apply) then run the Mover and wait a few minutes before grabbing diagnostics (Tools -> Diagnostics). Post the zip file.

Thank you for the tip to enable mover logging.

I've attached a screenshot of the error.

I've removed the mover tuning plugin and the mover is working again. It was also still broken after re-installing the plugin. Perhaps the plugin needs to be updated?

Thanks much!

Screenshot 2021-03-24 103235.png

3 hours ago, redeuxx said:

I've removed the mover tuning plugin and the mover is working again. It was also still broken after re-installing the plugin. Perhaps the plugin needs to be updated?

You didn't mention the fact that you had the plugin installed. Mover is working normally without it so I suggest you ask for help with the plugin in its own support thread. It looks like a configuration error to me, but I don't use it myself.