Moving into new home and updating server

I am moving into a new house in a couple months and I want to move everything over to Unraid.  I plan to copy the above programs exactly as well as benefit from some other Unraid features that I havent researched yet.  The new house will have about 16 cameras instead of the current 4 that are on my old house.  I will have a server 34U server rack in the garage to install all of my networking equipment. this is the rack im planning on getting: https://sysracks.com/catalog/sysracks-srf-900g/32u-35-depth-24-x35-x66-19-it-telecom-cabinet-sysracks-srf-32-6-9-g/

Right now I have the following configuration for my media server:

Fractal Design Define R5 case

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz LGA 1150

CORSAIR RM Series RM650 650W

GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB

256 SSD SATA OS harddrive

LSI SAS 9201-16e

NetApp DS4246 running about 10 mixed size hard drives (60TB total)

The computer is currently running Win10 and NOT Unraid yet.  The only software I use at this point is Plex Media server, drivepool, Sickrage, couch potato, Sync, and Blue iris.

I would like to setup the software as follows:

Plex docker

Sickrage docker? if available

Couch potato docker? if available

Sync Docker? if available  (if Sickrage, couch potato and sync need to be run on windows, Ill run 1 VM of all of this)

blue iris docker

Im looking at purchasing something like this:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/FREENAS-Storage-Server-SAS3-12Gb-s-4U-36-LFF-Bay-X10DRH-C-Xeon-12-Core-CPU-Rail/143961202284?hash=item2184c19e6c:g:cMsAAOSwCpxfqXnb

or

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SAS3-12Gb-s-UNRAID-Supermicro-Server-2U-12-Bay-LFF-Xeon-E5-2620-V3-12-Core-64GB/133448708195?hash=item1f1229b063:g:q-sAAOSw7t9e4qt~

What is everyones thought on the above setup.  I would like to get a rack configured desktop so that I can cleanly install it in the 34U rack.  I may get a GPU for the Blue iris setup but im not 100% sure ill need it until I install everything in the house.  I am also open to other setups or even individual parts but the ebay link seems like it was a decent price for what I was getting and i can eliminate the Netapp JBOD.  Since the only thing I would have to add are my hard drives.  One of the main reason im looking to buy a completely new setup is to eliminate the downtime of the plex server since I use it for ALL my tv and movies and its also shared to a few friends but if someone has a way I can set it up on the current hardware while keeping the old server running i wouldnt be opposed to saving money.

Edited by xexitenglishx