How to edit vm configuration when VM-manager is disabled ?

I removed on of my gpus from my unraid server and after that my windows10 vm stopped working as the gpu windows was using changed immou group (I think). I tried to fix this by editing the windows 10 xml but after that my unraid server crached as I must have done something wrong. The problem was that the vm was set to autostart so that I had to manually reboot but then the vm started en the server crached again. I have now been able to start the server with the array stopped and then disabled vm-manager to be able to start the array again.

I read some forum posts that it should be able to start the array without the vms autostarting but I tried that several times and also tried renaming the vdisk image but nothing worked. After multiple hard-resets the usb got corrupted and now I have been able to start up again with a backup. Array is started and VM manager is disabled. How do I edit the xml for the vm without vm-manager running ?

update2: I pulled the stick and looked tried to open domains.cfg from a laptop and it said that the domains.cfg was corrupt. I tried repairing the drive from rightclicking in windows explorer and afterwards the domains.cfg had been removed

I also tried downloading 6.8 from https://s3.amazonaws.com/dnld.lime-technology.com/stable/unRAIDServer-6.8.0-x86_64.zip but I get "Failed - Forbidden" when rightclicking and trying to download. If I just click the link I just get some error-message.

Edited by Cliff