Motherboard fit this case?

jakebake

You can't go wrong with that kind of recommendation! :).

The only drawback to that board that I see is the maximum drives it can support (6 drives with a sil3132 card from monoprice). Makes a great mini-server though! Enjoy! :)

haha well 6 x 2tb drives (12tb) will be more than enough for me for a long time!

Correction:  10TB

To bad  there isn't a PCIe x1 hdmi adapter or it might work as an XBMC host.

You can't go wrong with that kind of recommendation! :).

The only drawback to that board that I see is the maximum drives it can support (6 drives with a sil3132 card from monoprice). Makes a great mini-server though! Enjoy! :)

haha well 6 x 2tb drives (12tb) will be more than enough for me for a long time!

You've obliviously not heard of Murphys version of Parkinson's Law: Storage requirements will always increase to meet available storage, and it's always way sooner than planned. ;D

On a deal like this you should figure out how much of the hardware you gonna buy can be carried forward when you upgrade (like on the next Black Friday).  The cpu will be good to keep.  The ram not so much so get the minimum (1GB).  Any motherboards will be using ddr3 by then.  The case will still work for you.  The sil3132 card will be usable.