Pingable/SSH but no Web GUI

My recent Unraid server build failed the same as this, I then wiped the USB and installed from scratch and then re-installed all apps, shares and VM was there still and within 15 minutes I was back up running.

I purchased an upgrade from plus to pro due to a partial error on my behalf, added the extra 8 drives and restarted and now I can ssh, ping the server but I can't access the Web GUI again.

I have changed the port from 80 to 80008 but no joy still, attached the diagnostic zip to see if you folks can assist.  I did add the device as a static IP from the router, the router alos shows the right IP, I can ping the UP and the DNS name.

Look forward to some suggestions. There maybe a bigger back story which may help but a long write up.....

proliant-diagnostics-20210326-1852.zip

• 2 weeks later...

via another PC, I could Ping the IP, local server attached monitor and could use the local screen etc.

I ended up scrubbing the USB and installing again, recording each stage, soon as My Server was installed and then restarted same issue happened
here are my steps recorded

• Proliant new instal 6.9.1 @ 18:45
  • installed new key
  • restart
  • all OK
  • added the standard disks
  • restart
  • all OK - rebuilding disks
  • all disk in
  • restarted -
  • OK - formatting 8/9
  • Formstting all disk now then reboot
  • apps installed * CA Fix common
  • added notify for updates
  • OK
  • Installed Binhex Krusdaer
  • restartOK
  • Preclear, Fix common, unaasigned
  • restart
  • OK
  • VM - w2k16
  • restart
  • OK
  • VM server install local apps
  • OK
  • MY Server
  • restart
  • Lost web GUI!
  • Wipe drive and restart

Are you saying that simply installing the plugin causes problems? Or does it happen when you enable local SSL? 

If there is a problem enabling local SSL it is likely a conflict on port 443. Go to Settings -> Management Access and set HTTPS port to something that is not in use by one of your apps, perhaps 2443, 3443, 4443, etc.