Shared drives unmounted, I can't access them !!

UNRAID 6.9.1

INTEL I5 9600 

Motherboard Gigabyte z390 Aorus Pro Wifi Mini 

Ram HyperX Predator HX432C16PB3AK2/16 3200MHZ 2*8gb

Cache Kingston A2000

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my unraid system, once a day all the shared drives I have and the mounted drives of rclone are unmounted, everything ... I do not see any error, just a message in the registry in which name the teardown.

Tue 26 17:02:38 Tower sudo: root: TTY = pts / 0; PWD = / root; USER = root; COMMAND = / sbin / umount -af
### [PREVIOUS LINE REPEATED 1 TIMES] ###
Tue 26 17:03:16 Tower sudo: root: TTY = pts / 0; PWD = / tmp; USER = root; COMMAND = / usr / bin / nano pl.sh
Tue 26 17:05:07 Tower emhttpd: cmd: / usr / local / emhttp / plugins / dynamix / scripts / tail_log syslog en_ES

I have been using unraid for a few months and I had not had a problem with the system, except for a damaged pendrive, I have deactivated the nvme cache unit in case it was the problem, when it passes all the containers are still on but I cannot access the disks or shared drives , if I restart everything goes back to normal.

tower-diagnostics-20210327-1244.zip tower-diagnostics-20210326-1956.zip

If I only have the https port open for unraid, wireguard the one for plex and the port for airsonic nothing else.  Since I removed the cache memory, I have it unmounted and everything is transferred to the array, it has been 24 hours and I have not had any more errors at the moment ...

Since I disconnected the cache memory of a kingston a2000, I have it in the system but unmounted, I have not had system crashes or the shared units have been disconnected, everything is stable, so I have asked amazon for a replacement and I will change it for a samsung 970 evo plus.

Good morning, I thought it was a problem with my cache memory, but tonight it happened to me again, then I will post the log report, at dawn I sent a dismount command and I was left with only 3 shared drives, everything else it was inaccessible. Disk 1 and two are fine and do not present any fault ... Why does the system issue an unmount command? I don't understand anything and I don't know what I should do if I format the disks and perform a clean installation from scratch ...

Good afternoon, this is the last log just when I realized that the shared drives were not available.

These three lines where it is reflected that the unit is disassembled, I do not understand why ...

Mar 29 03:16:23 Tower sudo:     root : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/tmp/user.scripts ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/nano chk.sh
Mar 29 03:19:00 Tower sudo:     root : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/tmp/user.scripts ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/sbin/umount -qa
Mar 29 03:19:20 Tower sudo:     root : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/tmp/user.scripts ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/nano chk.sh
Mar 29 03:19:36 Tower sudo:     root : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/tmp/user.scripts ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/sbin/umount -qa

tower-diagnostics-20210329-0533.zip

I thought that the cache memory was the problem, but now I see that it is not, I see that there is an access at 0313 in the morning, I was sleeping and then they throw the command that dismounts everything ... I will do a clean installation, I will change the root password I will leave wireguard just and look at putting swag ... I hope that solves my problems ...

47 minutes ago, marcussev said:

Good afternoon, this is the last log just when I realized that the shared drives were not available.

These three lines where it is reflected that the unit is disassembled, I do not understand why ...

Mar 29 03:16:23 Tower sudo:     root : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/tmp/user.scripts ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/nano chk.sh
Mar 29 03:19:00 Tower sudo:     root : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/tmp/user.scripts ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/sbin/umount -qa
Mar 29 03:19:20 Tower sudo:     root : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/tmp/user.scripts ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/nano chk.sh
Mar 29 03:19:36 Tower sudo:     root : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/tmp/user.scripts ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/sbin/umount -qa

tower-diagnostics-20210329-0533.zip 180.31 kB · 1 download

I see just before those lines there is this...  

Mar 29 03:13:31 Tower webGUI: Successful login user root from 188.26.211.43

Is that expected?  A successful log in apparently from Spain? 

Good morning I thought that a clean installation was the solution, but again I have had the same problem again, at approximately 36 hours after the system is started I have an out of memory error this time and the shared drives are unmounted. oom killer is killing my rclone process, I have never seen the system consume a lot of memeria ram, which I don't know is if the problem comes from the reserved memory that is greater than what the system supports. Remove the beta of rclone and leave it stable. I will deactivate the xmp profile of the ram memory and leave a memtest to rule out memory failure ... any help would be welcome, thanks.

tower-diagnostics-20210402-0540.zip