[SOLVED] Issue with unraid cache

I got an alert tonight via email that my cache has filled up and I am unable to run the mover job to move any of the files elsewhere in the array.

I have done some digging around and it seems like my cache disk may be the corrupted. I have since tried to backup the data via the CA backup plugin but this isnt working either.

Can anyone help? Diagnostics are posted below.

Thanks

monterrey-diagnostics-20210328-0439.zip

Edited by Scoopsy13
Diag
1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Don't see any issues with the cache filesystem, other than being completely full, you just need to move/delete some data, docker image might need to be recreated after that is done.

OK thanks.

What's the best way to move data off of the cache disk? Mover isn't working so is there a command I should be running?

Cheers.

Mar 28 13:17:33 Monterrey root: cat: /boot/config/plugins/ca.mover.tuning/ca.mover.tuning.cfg: No such file or directory

Make a change to the settings for mover tuning (apply), then try again.

After that, either uninstall the mover tuning plugin or post in it's support thread.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Squid said:

Mar 28 13:17:33 Monterrey root: cat: /boot/config/plugins/ca.mover.tuning/ca.mover.tuning.cfg: No such file or directory

Make a change to the settings for mover tuning (apply), then try again.

After that, either uninstall the mover tuning plugin or post in it's support thread.

I changed one of the settings in mover and started the process again. Its seems to have kicked into life and is now moving files off of the cache drive.

Thanks for the help, hopefully it will run when need now.

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Issue with unraid cache