Constant issues with unRAID

28 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Yessir, got that and really do appreciate your replies, sorry if I sound dumb but I previously had 500+ corrupted files which I've deleted off the shares, however I can't seem to locate the above syslog location such as this, I know it's located on disk 4, however I can't seem to locate what the issue is, if it's a disk problem, would it be better if I move the files off the current drive and reformat it into XFS?

Apr 7 14:20:28 Tower kernel: BTRFS error (device md4): bdev /dev/md4 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 2642, gen 0

Apr 7 14:20:28 Tower kernel: BTRFS error (device md4): unable to fixup (regular) error at logical 201859952640 on dev /dev/md4

14 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Run a scrub on disk4, when it's done look at the syslog (tools - syslog) for the list of corrupt files.

Sorry still pretty new to the linux system so please bare with me...

So I did run a scrub on disk4 yesterday after my parity finished syncing w the new drive and it completed last night, syslog showed that scrub finished on devid 1 with status:0,  does this mean 0 errors? however when I check back under scrub status it still shows uncorrectable: 5. I do not have a complete backup of this disk thus I do not know what I should be restoring and how I should go about restoring or deleting

Also I'm still having issues with my ports entering blocking and forwarding state ever so often which takes awhile for me to access unraid through my network shares. For my 10gbe connection as well I still cannot ping through command prompt on my main pc with the other 10gbe card.

disk4scrub.PNG

syslog.PNG

2 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Errors during scrub don't point to any files, which is strange, but from my googling it appears that when that happens the blocks are from orphaned data, so you should be able to copy everything from that disk.

Yeah that's the part I was pretty confused about as it should show up as what you had previously mentioned and I managed to get rid of the 500+ corrupted files, thank God it's all linux ISOs anyway (I do have off-site backup for my important data), so far no issues playing back videos like before. So basically these orphan data would not affect my other data in anyway or should I scatter the data to other disk and then reformat this drive? Would that work better?