Spent the weekend troubleshooting my docker imagine corrupting on the Unraid discord. They told me to post here because the issue is stumping them!

The problem started when Sonarr wouldn't import any episodes. I found that it said I was out of space, even though I have 2Tb free.
I deleted the docker.img and re-added the apps. Spent some time getting things working and the docker corrupted again. Eventually it won't let me restart my apps and then I have to rebuild again.

On discord they recommended I change my paths from the spaceinvaderone paths to the TRaSH paths so I did. Things would get to be mostly working and then corrupt again.

One discord user said it is likely because I ran DockerSafePermissions without excluding the appdata or system folder.

We renamed my appdata folder to appdata.old and rebuilt the docker image again. I only started up radarr and went about backing things up and moving some things from my cache drive that filled up.

With only radarr running it corrupted the image again.

I am currently still backing up the old appdata folder.... but I am at a loss on what to try next.

19 hours ago, m0larmechanic said:

One discord user said it is likely because I ran DockerSafePermissions without excluding the appdata or system folder.

Won't happen...  appdata is always excluded

19 hours ago, m0larmechanic said:

corrupt

After you run the memtest, you need to post your diagnostics here after it corrupts.