No webgui on local machine. (Only showing a black screen.)

I updated from 6.9.0 to 6.9.1 today and on startup my local machine loaded to a black screen. I can access it through any other device on my network just fine. I can press ctrl-alt-f1 and get into the console on Uber kidney machine.

I previously set it up to boot straight into the webgui. And it never had any issues until after this update.

Here is what I've done:

Restarted

Tried the commands: modprobe i915 & /etc/rc.d/rc.4

Checked to see if there was an old dynamix.plg file there wasn't.

Downgraded back to 6.9.0

Restarted again.

Checked in my bios to make aure it wasn't booting in UEFI. (It's set to boot straight from the sandisk flash drive.)

Ran update assistant which said a few plugins need to be updated so i updated those.

Upgraded back to 6.9.1

Restarted again for good measure.

I just can't get it to boot into the webgui on the local machine. Which hasn't been a problem for the last 2 years. And yes i do use the webgui on the local machine or i wouldn't worry about it. I've checked Google. The forums here. I haven't found much in the issue. I'm not sure what else to do or try?

FB_IMG_1617084764839.jpg

FB_IMG_1617084752529.jpg

20210329_213613.jpg

On 3/30/2021 at 9:13 AM, trurl said:

🤣

So i had time to mess with it today. If i uninstall and reinstall the. Nvidia plugin and restart it's still a blank screen. If i uninstall the Nvidia plug-in and restart then i get the webgui beck. If i then reinstall the Nvidia plug-in and let it download. And stop and restart docker as per the big message. Then restart i lose the webgui again.

47 minutes ago, trurl said:

Have you checked the support thread for the plugin? You can go directly to the correct support thread for any of your plugins by clicking its Support Link on the Plugins page of your webUI.

That's an idea. Now i actually know what it is. I didn't even think of that.