Docker Info Not Showing in Unraid

I am struggling to work out why some info isn't showing up for some of my containers.

eg. some containers are not showing any port mappings even though they are in use and working

eg. looking at this container (I know it is stopped) shows the port mappings

docker.thumb.png.59ca4ac14459d85cc6f7782902b5b361.png

however this container doesn't show anything even though I do have port mappings defined (it is showing the volume mappings though)

docker2.thumb.png.8b5a438b5e6312721d81666bbef0b42a.png

I have also attempted to add the missing Web UI for this container but whilst it is showing and included in the user template

/boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user

it doesn't show up as an option.   I have recreated the container from the template and restarted docker but this doesn't seem to stick.   Neither the port mapping nor the web UI menu item show up.

What do I need to do to get this to work?

12 minutes ago, Squid said:

Because it's on a separate bridge and because the dockerfile the author created doesn't expose any ports.  Nothing to worry about

It is not a worry just a slight annoyance.   There is now a port exposed as I added this via unraid but this is being picked up from the image not unraid? (hence it is possible to add ports in Unraid and they won't appear in the GUI?)

The bridge isn't an issue (see the top one, that has details).

What about the Web UI though, that has to be unraid specific and I have updated the template to include a web UI address but this doesn't appear in the menu for the container.

docker3.thumb.png.f1473477373836f8ce8ea178d99b8437.png

1 hour ago, jameson_uk said:

hence it is possible to add ports in Unraid and they won't appear in the GUI?)

Correct.  Anything you add still works, but if the dockerfile doesn't reference them you won't see them.  Basically lazy authors.

The WebUI thing is also related, (but only when running on a custom bridge)

51 minutes ago, Squid said:

Correct.  Anything you add still works, but if the dockerfile doesn't reference them you won't see them.  Basically lazy authors.

The WebUI thing is also related, (but only when running on a custom bridge)

I had a play around with a few of my containers and see the EXPOSE in the Dockerfile controls which ports show up here.

I would have thought it would be far more useful to see what ports are actually in use (I guess the main point of the "show docker allocations" is to avoid conflicts which would be dependant on showing the ports actually mapped not the ones advertised but I can live with that  (It is just a bit annoying that you cannot see the IP or ports for these without going into the config.

So the WebUI thing (which is nothing to do with Docker) doesn't work on anything other than the default bridge network?  I am failing to see why this would be a limitation (from a technical viewpoint) as it is only IP  / port which should still be able to resolve?