Is there a good visual/graphical way to monitor disk usage on an unRAID server

Is there a good visual/graphical way to monitor disk usage on an unRAID server, something along the lines of the Resource Monitor "Disk" tab in Windows?

I find out sometimes (when writing lots of smaller files) even disk speed usage is very low (such as 20MB/s), but the disk still works very hard. The windows disk manager will show me the read speed is 20MB/S, but disk usage is 100%, then I know the disk is bottleneck my operation.

1711334535_ScreenShot2021-03-30at11_09_05PM.png.4e23f9a3df33b79105d952d7988fff66.png

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

I was about to ask the exact same question that JeffSuperb had already asked here.

I find the answer to be missing the point of the question.

Jeff and I are not trying to find the current read/write speed of the disks, but instead trying to find the "active time" (referring to jeffs windows task manager picture).

If the active time is 100%, we know that the HDD in question is working as fast as it can.

This would help identify SMR disk write problems or multidisk operation bottlenecks.