10TB IronWolf mounting points

pnbrooks

Hey folks! I've just upgraded the parity in my rig to a 10TB IronWolf drive. I was dismayed to find that only two of the holes line up on my 3.5" drive sleds (I'm using a Fractal Arc Midi R2). I also installed two 5.25" hot swap bays, so this isn't an immediate concern. I would, however, like to add more 10TB drives in the future.

So, I'm wondering what you all would recommend with respect to mounting these when only two screw holes line up. It seems like two screws is just insufficient for the drives, but maybe I'm wrong. The only solutions I've thought of are two-sided tape (seems janky) or getting a different case (seems spendy), so any suggestions y'all have would be most welcome. 

Also, this week marks one year since I've built my unRaid server! Pretty stoked about it. The community here has been instrumental in the original build and continued functioning of my server. Thanks for that!