Unraid OS Trial - no connection

Thx, for quick response. I can confirm it's working fine now. Previously I was not able even create USB because of error when trying to write to flash drive. After creating flash drive manually, It works but was not able to obtain trial key. Initially I was thinking it's a problem of my flash drives, but it was failing on all of them (Samsung, Adata, SanDisk). Now USB Creator works fine and I was also able to obtain trial license.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Bastor said:

Thx, for quick response. I can confirm it's working fine now. Previously I was not able even create USB because of error when trying to write to flash drive. After creating flash drive manually, It works but was not able to obtain trial key. Initially I was thinking it's a problem of my flash drives, but it was failing on all of them (Samsung, Adata, SanDisk). Now USB Creator works fine and I was also able to obtain trial license.

Thank you for the update. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

1 hour ago, itimpi said:

It might be worth emphasising to anyone using a trial licence that once you purchase a licence then Unraid no longer needs to check back with the key server and can function quite happily without an active internet connection.

Great thing to reiterate! Purchased keys do not need to phone home. Thanks @itimpi